Delta Country Jam Venue Rules
General Information & Guidelines
- Children 10 and under get in free when accompanied by parents.
- No ticket refunds and/or exchanges.
- Festival will take place rain or shine unless organizers or government
agency determine otherwise.
- Friday festival doors open at 4:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday festival doors open at noon.
- All ages are welcome to attend.
- DCJ has obtained parking areas near the festival site which will be free on a first come first serve basis.
- RV parking is not permitted in festival parking areas. RV Spaces may be
available at Hollywood Casino, Sam's Town Casino, or Harrah's Casino, and at
the Paul Battle Arena in Tunica.
- Artist's times are subject to change.
- Everyone may be subject to search upon entry to festival.
Not Allowed in Venue
- Drugs & drug paraphernalia are not allowed in venue at any time.
(see Code of Conduct)
- Guns, knives or any other type of weapons.
- No food or beverages will be allowed to be brought into/out of the venue.
- Professional cameras.
- Video cameras.
- Audio recording devices.
- Laser pointers.
- Balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees.
- Pets. (Working dogs are allowed.)
- Backpacks (fanny packs are allowed.)
- Fanny Packs
- Digital Cameras (Non-Professional)
- Disposable cameras
- Film Cameras (Non-Professional)
- Sun Block
- Folding Chairs will be allowed in designated areas only.